- United Field and Retrieving
- A gundog natural instinct is to retrieve. Retrieving Trials provide a perfect avenue for these dogs to express their natural abilities, have fun and exercise. Our sport simulates hunting conditions where the dogs ability to retrieve is tested over various terrain and conditions commonly found in hunting scenarios. The dogs retrieve Dokken Dead Fowl Trainers (artificial game) from anything from dams or creeks to thick marsh or sparse paddocks. We strive to make our competitions a friendly and social environment where our competitors can not only compete whilst having fun with their canine companions, but also enjoy the comradery and friendships that develop with people of similar interests.
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Congratulations to the VIC division of WGAA - SSAA VIC Shot Expo 2015
A word from Barry Oliver..."Hi all, Just to let you all know that the WGAA gundog demos at the SSAA Shot Expo over the weekend were an outstanding success. Handlers and dogs and the guy on the PA all performed up to expectations and beyond. Well done everyone. SSAA National & SSAA Vic were 'over the moon' with the displays and the huge crowds at our demos."
Great work! We look forward to manning a stand and demonstrating at the QLD SSAA Shot Expo to be held in August this year.
Please contact Kerri, at email@example.com for further information, or if you'd like to help out.
- Congratulations to the VIC division of WGAA - SSAA...
- NEXT EVENT - Camping & Training Weekend at Kilkiva...
- Anniversary Trials - 27th & 28th June 2015 - Toogo...
- North - South Retrieving Trial Challenge....We're ...
- FREE Training Day - 12th July 2015
- Memorial Weekend of Trials - 18th & 19th July 2015...
- Retrieving Trial Competition - 15th & 16th August ...
- QLD CUP Retrieving Trial Competition - 13th Septem...
- CHANGED TO OCTOBER TRIALS - 11th October 2015
- Changes to UFR Calendar - May 2016
- ▼ May (10)