Our training day will be held at new grounds on the Southside. Please contact Nev if you are interested in attending at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newcomers are welcome. Interested in retrieving trials or maybe doing a different
sport with your gundog? Come down and take a look, and bring your four legged
friend with you.
We cater for beginner and experienced handlers, and our free training days
are the perfect way to dip your toes in without the pressure of entering a competition.
Don't have a dog yet, and still deciding on what breed to buy? This day is also a great
opportunity to speak with different people who own different breeds, to help you make
an informed decision when choosing your next friend.
You'll find all or our members a wealth of knowledge, and very friendly.
Drop Nev and email if you'd like to come along.
- United Field and Retrieving
- A gundog natural instinct is to retrieve. Retrieving Trials provide a perfect avenue for these dogs to express their natural abilities, have fun and exercise. Our sport simulates hunting conditions where the dogs ability to retrieve is tested over various terrain and conditions commonly found in hunting scenarios. The dogs retrieve Dokken Dead Fowl Trainers (artificial game) from anything from dams or creeks to thick marsh or sparse paddocks. We strive to make our competitions a friendly and social environment where our competitors can not only compete whilst having fun with their canine companions, but also enjoy the comradery and friendships that develop with people of similar interests.
- ► 2019 (10)
- Congratulations to the VIC division of WGAA - SSAA...
- NEXT EVENT - Camping & Training Weekend at Kilkiva...
- Anniversary Trials - 27th & 28th June 2015 - Toogo...
- North - South Retrieving Trial Challenge....We're ...
- FREE Training Day - 12th July 2015
- Memorial Weekend of Trials - 18th & 19th July 2015
- Retrieving Trial Competition - 15th & 16th August ...
- QLD CUP Retrieving Trial Competition - 13th Septem...
- CHANGED TO OCTOBER TRIALS - 11th October 2015
- Changes to UFR Calendar - May 2016
- ▼ May (10)